Inéa Conseil has been supporting companies since its creation.
We help them sell more and better and we accompany managers so that they can better support their employees.
Our approach is tailor-made, i.e. at the beginning of each mission we interview the stakeholders: as far as training is concerned, we create specific cases reflecting the unique needs of the participants in our courses.
Discover our solutions specific to your needs
For large companies, we can create a complete set of course materials for the training as well as upskill the internal trainers:
- Teaching guide
- Presentation tools
- Educational games
- Videos created by our studio and our training experts
- Smartphone training application
- E-learning adapted or even customised
- Certification linked to our certifications recognized by the French State.
Our trainings can be done in many languages (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch...).
Our catalog reflects the training courses we have already delivered, but they are intended to be adapted to the context of each client. Our approach is modular and as a training content creator, we can create new content around specific business objectives.
We provide a complete service to our sponsors to facilitate their work and help them achieve their goals:
- Audit / advice on government funding opportunities
- Digitalized management: online access to attendance certificates, invoicing, certificates of achievement, etc.
- Commitment to replace a speaker to avoid postponing training sessions. (1 to 2 successful replacements for unavailable instructors per year. Only 1 absence in10 years)
We also provide support for the organization of seminars or team building at any level (management committee, sales seminar, etc...)
Finally, we assist leaders in achieving their objectives with an "augmented" coaching approach.
The sessions are structured around the objectives to be achieved and are enriched by the provision of content created by Inéa Conseil via our IneaLearning Platform.
Consult our General Conditions of Intervention