The employees concerned
All employees placed in a partial activity situation, except those on an apprenticeship or professionalization contract. Employees must agree to be trained (written agreement required)
100% of the educational costs are covered by the State, unless an agreement has already been obtained to cover them through an OPCO.
Si coût moyen par salarié <1500€ = systématique.
If average cost per employee >1500€ = on file
- The training cannot be done face-to-face, so it must be done entirely at a distance.
- The training must take place during the hours compensated under the partial activity.
- Eligibility for all companies having obtained the authorization of partial activity, without condition of size or sector of activity.
- No cap on cost per hour.
- Limitation on the number of hours of training that can be financed: 35 hours per employee for one or more courses.
- The balance of the cost of the training can be financed from the company's skills development plan, from its voluntary payment budget or by direct payment to the provider.