THE EMPLOYEES CONCERNED :
- All employees placed in a partial activity situation, except those on an apprenticeship or professionalization contract
- Employees must agree to be trained (written agreement required)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Coverage by the State of 100% of the teaching costs, unless an agreement has already been obtained to have the costs covered by an OPCO.
If average cost per employee <1500€ = systematic
If average cost per employee >1500€ = on file
- The training cannot be done in person, so it must be done entirely at a distance.
- The training must take place during the hours compensated for the partial activity.
- Eligibility for all companies having obtained the partial activity authorization, without any size or sector condition.
FINANCING MECHANISM :
- No cap on the cost per hour.
- Limitation on the number of hours of trainings that can be financed: 35 hours per employee for one or more trainings.
- The balance of the cost of the training can be financed from the company's skills development plan, from its voluntary payment budget or by direct payment to the provider.
TO BENEFIT FROM IT:
- Subsidy request to be made to your OPCO (IDF) or to be sent directly to the Direccte (other regions)
- The company will be able to implement it after notification of assumption of responsibility by the OPCO : http://idf.direccte.gouv.fr/COVID-19-mobilisation-du-FNE-Formation-pour-les-salaries-en-activite-partielle
- An estimate is to be sent with the request, please contact your OPCO advisor.
Ask your company to contact us
By phone at : 01 47 20 31 46 or by email : email@example.com
Or by making an appointment on calendly : https://calendly.com/ojacob/accompagnement-fne